A "water free" organic cosmetics range
As opposed to conventional cosmetic formulae, in which the main ingredient in uppermost proportion is plain water, Olivarium conceives lines with a high concentration in natural active cosmetic ingredients, resting on the synergy between organic virgin olive oil for its antioxidant olive polyphenols and, in lieu of water, precious organic neroli (orange blossom) hydrosol for its hydrating qualities.
- chemical, harmful and health-hazardous preservatives (parabens, isothiazolinones, glycol ethers)
- mineral oils
- hydrogenated or chemically manipulated plant-based oils (PEG)
- perfumes and synthetical substances
- synthetic chemicals and ionic surfactants (SLS: sodium laureth/lauryl sulfate)
- environment-hazardous substances (BHT, EDTA, …)